Wild Mushroom & Thyme Toast Topper
- Cooking time8 min
- Prep time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread
- 8 ounces assorted wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Whole grain bread or baguette, cut into eight slices about 2 inches wide and ½ inch thick
- Melt Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms and shallot, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in thyme, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve with toasted whole grain bread.
For extra buttery deliciousness spread toast with Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread before topping.