Minty Pea Toast Topper
- Cooking time6 min
- Prep time10 min
- 3 Tbsp. Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread, divided
- 2 cups thawed frozen baby green peas
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- Whole grain bread or baguette, cut into eight slices about 2 inches wide and ½ inch thick
- Melt 2 tablespoons Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook peas, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in green onions and salt and cook until green onions turn bright green and soften slightly, about 1 minute. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon spread and mint.
- Serve over toasted whole grain bread.
For extra buttery deliciousness, spread toast with Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread before topping.