Peach & Raspberry Toast Topper
- Cooking time6 min
- Prep time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Whole grain bread or baguette, cut into eight slices about 2 inches wide and ½ inch thick
- Melt Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook peaches, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add ginger, lemon peel and brown sugar and cook, stirring frequently, until brown sugar melts, about 2 minutes. Stir in raspberries and cook, tossing gently, until slightly softened, about 1 minute.
- Serve over toasted whole grain bread.
For extra buttery deliciousness, spread toast with Brummel & Brown Original Buttery Spread before topping.